19 October 2012

Perfect romance

What is it about guys? What is it about romance, where are the times that guys used to let you walk first, open the doors for you and held your purse? I think there are just a few guys left who do such things, or am I totally wrong? Maybe if you're lucky, a guy will ask you to be his date to the engagement party from your classmate. Maybe he will open the doors for you, helps you out of the car, let you walk first. Maybe he will ask you to dance. And maybe, if you're really lucky, he maybe will even smile to you the whole evening. 

Yes it happened to me last night, it was a really great night, I really enjoyed every moment of it although I was wearing heels which killed my feet. I had a really good time, wish my classmate all the luck and love in the world for her engagement and hope I will have so many more nights like those. 

I don't know what's it going to be with the guy, what is going to happen or what he thinks about it. Now I just hope he doesn't read this. I don't know if I'm supposed to post things such as this, actually. 

I just hope for all of you that someday you will find the love of you life, have a beautiful engagement dress, have a lovely engagement party and spend the rest of your life together with him! Just remember that love conquers all ♥