7 June 2012

Newsflash


So I tried to post something a few days ago just to let you guys know that I am still alive but my internet connection didn't allow me. The last days were kind of boring. Just to let you know that I am okay I will share some of my thoughts with you, lovely people. 

- I still have no summer job. I think that is the most important issue I am dealing with. I just don't know, it's hard to find a job that I like for only a few months. I would like to work in a restaurant or cafe, is that too demanding? Yes, I thought so too, sounded like quite an easy job to find something, but unfortunately. They don't want me to have money. Got to learn to live with that. Although, I think I just search for something else, I mean come on, I need money.
- That also brings me to the second point. As you know, I am going to college next year and I have to move to another city. So I’m also quite busy with looking for a place to live next year and planning trips to that city to actually see some places in real and meet my potential room mates, sounds like fun hm.. No, I’m also not so amused about all the stuff, but hey, I hope it’s true what they say. Maybe your life during college is the best time in your life, or well, they also said that about high school and I really don’t think that was true.
- Another thing is that I will get the result of my finals in one week and I am quite excited about it. I thought all the stress was over, unfortunately now it’s all just starting. I know people say I don’t have to worry, they say ‘Why do you worry? We all know you’re graduated for sure.’’. The thing is, the more days come by to the day of the result, the less sure I am. I also though I was graduated for sure, I had all the confidence and maybe there was even a chance I could graduate cum laude. But that was before I saw the finals of this year. I just have to wait and find a way to pass the time.
- About the result, if I am graduated I will have a graduation party. I already sent the invites and I’m still planning everything. Maybe a kind of risky to already plan a lot because I get the result the 14th, but hey, planning a party is fun and it kills time. Of course I would like to show you the invites, let me know what you think! Oh, I only cut my address and mobile number out of the invitation haha.
- There is a website, called ‘Ticketfest’, where you -if you have a blackberry prepaid and your provider is Vodafone- can reserve free tickets to loads of different concerts and festivals. When I took a look at the website for the first time I saw that they also offered tickets to the festival ‘Park City Live’. If you have followed my blog for a while, you know I was also there last year and I had a really great time then. So I wanted and needed those tickets. And I have good news. I have two free tickets for the festival, for both days, isn’t that awesome news?! I only have to find out how I will come there, since my parents aren’t home that weekend and who I will take with me, but the most important thing, the tickets, is fixed.
- Yesterday I went to Aachen (that city in Germany, you know) with Cath to shop for a summer wardrobe. I didn’t spend a lot of money, I only bought two things, but I had a good time and I love killing time by shopping. I’ll show you my new buys in another post!

I guess that was kind of all the new I wanted to share with you. I hope you now know what has been going on lately, what is going on and what is waiting for me. It was nice to share my thoughts and I do feel a lot better now. Maybe the weather isn’t summer’ish at all, but it is summer break so enjoy every bit of it!